And Now...Our Feature Presentation!

As promised, here is my interview with Dan Mullins for his wonderful podcast, 'My Camino - The Podcast'!  It's truly a strange experience to hear your own voice blasting forth from your headphones.  The early feedback has been very flattering (Thanks, Mum), so I hope that you enjoy it too.  Hit the link below or search for My Camino in your favourite podcast player and listen to my dulcet tones while you drive, clean the house, drift off to sleep or do a spot of gardening.  Whatever works.

And lastly, a big thanks to Dan Mullins for having me on the show.  His show is a big inspiration and gives me my weekly Camino fix.  You rock, Dan.

Enjoy & Buen Camino, y'all :)

Click H E R E to hear Episode 107 - ME!

Go to previous post                                                                                            Go to next post