Radio Ga Ga

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be interviewed by Dan Mullins for his wonderful podcast 'My Camino - The Podcast'.  I've listened to every episode, so you might say that I'm a bit of a fanboy, but if you haven't listened to it before, do yourself a favour and check it out here:  https://player.whooshkaa.com/shows/my-camino-the-podcast.

I have absolutely no idea when my episode will be posted at this stage.  I guess that all depends on how long it takes for Dan to make my annoying voice sound half-decent through the wonders of modern technology.  We chatted for roughly an hour about all things Camino - my most recent one, my next one, this blog etc.  There was however a distinct lack of blister chat, which is very un-pilgrim-like.  Anywhoo, I'll be sure to post more details as they come to hand.  Watch this space!



@caminoagogo

Go to previous post                                                                                                Go to next post