Day 10 - Tosantos to Agés

It’s a Camino miracle! A Camiracle! My aches and pains from yesterday disappeared and I walked comfortably to the village of Agés. We were meant to push onto Atapuerca, a further 2.5km, however, this hamlet was too damn cute to walk past. Today’s stretch was fairly easy going through not particularly interesting countryside. A large chunk of which was a dull, muddy, logging road. Thankfully the conversation was good and I rolled into town, showered and I’m now relaxing with a big ass beer. It seems that most of my posts have ended this way. Strange that. 

Distance - 23km

Difficulty - ⭐️⭐️/5

Camin-Oh no! - 8+ kilometer stretches of dull, muddy, logging roads.

Camin-Oh hell yeah! - Staying in unplanned quaint villages.

@caminoagogo

Go to previous post                                                                                                            Go to next post